From antiquity till now, humans have sought for a way to look more beautiful facially, especially women, thus insights into hydrafacial treatments which is as a result of many years of questioning and consistent research and quest for beauty.
The concept of Hydrafacial is a breakthrough, non-laser skin resurfacing technology. It’s non-invasive with no (almost no downtime, in my case) downtime after the treatment. It involves deep pore cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration all at the same time. The developers of the HydraFacial system take great pains to point out that the facial takes its name from the root word hydrate, and believe the ability to moisturize the skin separates the HydraFacial from all other skin resurfacing procedures. The HydraFacial procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. If you have a good technician like myself, you will then be assured to have your face customized to what you will love.
The Hydrafacial treatment not only resurfaces your skin to provide cleansing, exfoliation and extraction, but it also simultaneously bathes the newly revealed skin with serums of antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic acid. Each serum targets specific skin issues including sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone and early aging fine lines and wrinkles. It gets better. The Hydrafacial Treatment is great for any skin type and is not just a quick-fix-it procedure. The Hydrafacial treatment improves the quality of your skin, helping to making it healthier and reveal your TRUE beauty from the inside, out.
HOW THE HYDRAFACIAL TREATMENT WORKS
You will also appreciate a short video below on how hydrafacial treatment.
The Hydrafacial treatment is a different kind of skin-enhancing treatment because of how it thoroughly exfoliates, hydrates and rejuvenates to instantly improve the overall appearance of the skin. The vortex, multi-step science behind the Hydrafacial treatment the latest breakthrough in aesthetic technology. Because of this, the Hydrafacial treatment is as soothing, refreshing, moisturizing and non-irritating as a combination of 3 different popular facial and treatment types of skin rejuvenation. Experience the benefits of the best in facial treatments such as the exfoliation and skin resurfacing from a microdermabrasion, new younger skin from a chemical peel and extractions and hydration similar to a deep-cleansing skin facial treatment, but all-in-one convenient treatment that delivers instant results. In fact, the hydrafacial treatment is so instant and non-irritating that it is even safe enough to have done on your wedding day! The treatment accomplishes all of this via a breakthrough simultaneous multi-step approach:
- Vortex Extraction – The “vortex” is simply a strongly circulating liquid that when applied to the skin, easily extricates and eliminates a variety of blemishes including blackheads, sebum, and whiteheads for painless and instantaneous extractions.
- LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy offers even more benefits following a Hydrafacial treatment. It utilizes certain kinds of light that emit energy to encourage cell growth while increasing the production of the skin’s elastin and collagen. From this, skin becomes less wrinkled, firmer and more younger-looking overall. Light therapy also helps to improve the resilience and firmness of the skin, while greatly diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other visible signs of aging.
- Vortex Cleaning – The unique HydroPeel tip works to hydrate the skin effectively using a nutrient-rich, special solution that deeply penetrates the pores of the skin to dissolve away impurities gently while simultaneously softening the skin.
- Antioxidant Vortex Fusion – The special spiral “vortex” tip uses a patented approach for hydrating the skin by simultaneously infusing strong antioxidants into the skin as it exfoliates, which diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and oiliness.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliating the skin is essential in maintaining its health. The HydroPeel innovative tip utilizes abrasive, multiple edges in order to exfoliate the skin thoroughly many times over to achieve better skin resurfacing minus the irritation, discomfort or redness of other leading dermabrasion procedures such as peels, dermaplaning, skin resurfacing and microdermabrasions.
Hydrafacial serums are designed to target certain skin problems to help the skin to be healthier in the long run.
- Blackheads & whiteheads
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and dehydrated (very dry) skin
- Uneven skin tone, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, and brown spots
- Enlarged pores, congested pores, acne or oily-prone skin